Where We Went:
We went to Bobba to make cookies. And we went to a restaurant to say goodbye to my cousins.
What We Did:
Raquel made vanilla icing cookies with colouful sprinkles. She also tried a dosa for the first time.
What We Ate:
At Bobba, we ate cookies. What about lunch? Macaroni and cheese.
Raquel tried a chicken dosa, but she didn’t like it. When she dipped it in the lentil soup it was too spicy. Gali ate naan bread and went bonkers crazy for the desert which we think was rice pudding but it had a cheesy paneer taste to it. Raquel loved it too.
Where We Ate:
The Dosa Factory
My Favourite Pictures Today
Where We Slept:
We slept at home, just another couple sleeps before the big adventure.
Today we learned how to make cookies. You need flour, sugar, salt, sprinkles, eggs and of course vanilla icing. And love.
We also learned that Purolator is the worst delivery service, because they seem to always mess up every delivery.
Reflection of the Day
The Best Part:
Making cookies, when my hands got messy from the sprinkles I got to lick them.
The Worst Part:
Trying the soup at the restaurant. Yuck!
We'll Always Remember
- Name: Abby
- Favourite Place: Bora Bora
- I Love Travel Because: I get to try new things
- My Advice for Kids: Be encouraging
- Name: Staci
- Favourite Place: Lake Country, anywhere
- I Love Travel Because: I take the time to notice
- My Advice for Kids: Kindness gets you ahead
- Name: Bradley
- Favourite Place: Spanish Banks, Vancouver
- I Love Travel Because: It takes me out my comfort zone
- My Advice for Kids: Don't be afraid of failure
- Name: Gary
- Favourite Place: Pai, Thailand
- I Love Travel Because: It gives me a chance to discover something new
- My Advice for Kids: Don't be afraid of something new
- Name: Erin K
- Favourite Place: Mexico
- I Love Travel Because: You get to go to warm places
- My Advice for Kids: Stay in school
Today's Random Thing
A Note from Mom and Dad
Thank goodness for grandparents, who look after the kids when there’s so much to do!